In certain circumstances, for example if you are a UK or EEA resident, you may exercise the rights available to you (with some exceptions and restrictions) under the UK or the EU data protection laws as follows:
- Access: If you wish to exercise your right to access a free copy of your data, you can contact us.
- Portability: If you wish to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, please contact us. Please note that this right applies only to the information that is processed by automated means, on the basis of consent or performance of a contract.
- Deletion: To ask us to delete your personal data, please contact us. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain certain data.
- Rectification: If you wish to update or rectify your data, please contact us.
- Restriction: To request the restriction or suppression of your personal data, please contact us.
- Revoke consent for direct marketing: If you wish to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing, you can opt-out by contacting us or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email or newsletter you receive from us.
- Objection to legitimate interests: If you wish to object to our processing of your data where we are pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party, please contact us, stating the nature of and reasons for such objection.
- Complain: You also have the right to lodge a complaint about us with your local supervisory authority, for example the Information Commissioners Office in the UK.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us indicating the type of right you would like to exercise and that you are making the request under the GDPR. In case of requests for deletion, please note there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain certain data.
We may seek to verify the identity of the person submitting the request.
Where you are making a request via a third party, we need to be satisfied that the third party making the request is entitled to act on your behalf and may ask the third party to provide evidence of this entitlement. If we are satisfied that the third party has the appropriate authority, we will respond directly to that third party.
When contacting us relating to data deletion requests please email us at email@example.com.