If you’ve recently retired or are aiming to do so in the next few years, you may be short on the cash you need to make your dream retirement a reality.
BBC Equity Release
BBC Equity Release Scheme Review
Are You Considering BBC Equity Release? What are the Pros, Cons & Costs? Discover If BBC Equity Release Plans are for You.
BBC Equity Release Review
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release provider with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is BBC equity release the best?
Use Our FREE Equity Release Calculator
Our providers can almost always match & BEAT any existing BBC equity release quote.
Why Get a Free Quote?
About the Providers
Most Popular Reasons for Releasing Cash
These are the top uses of releasing cash according to a recent survey of our customers.
Want to Chat?
Get Your Questions Answered by an Expert Now
* We’ll get an expert to give you a quick call.
Who Are BBC?
The BBC is an unbiased and independent platform. Every day, they create distinctive, world-class programmes and material that enlighten, educate, and entertain millions of people in the UK and throughout the world.
They do so in the following areas:
- A television portfolio that includes the most-watched channel in the UK, BBC One, the first online-only youth service, BBC Three, and their multi-award-winning children’s channels, as well as national and regional television programmes and services across England. Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales are all part of the United Kingdom.
- Ten radio networks across the United Kingdom provide the best live music programming and spoken radio that informs, educates, and entertains. They also have two national radio services in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland and 39 local radio stations across England and the Channel Islands, providing an important and distinctive service to listeners all over the United Kingdom.
- BBC News, Sport, Weather, CBBC and CBeebies, iPlayer and BBC Sounds, BBC Red Button, and its extensive archive are among their digital services.
- BBC World Service broadcasts in over 40 languages on television, radio, and online.
- The BBC is primarily funded by the licence fee paid by UK households, as established by a Royal Charter. It is their responsibility to carry out their mission and promote Public Purposes.
- Their commercial operations, including BBC Studios, the BBC’s award-winning production firm and a world-class distributor, generate additional cash to fund innovative programmes and services for UK consumers.
BBC UK Equity Release FAQs
These are the most common questions we've got asked about BBC equity release.
How does BBC equity release work?
Homeowners over the age of 55 can apply for BBC equity release. It entails releasing money from your house, less any mortgage.
Is BBC a member of the Equity Release Council?
The Equity Release Council does not include BBC.
What's the catch with BBC equity release?
Equity release, as defined by the BBC, is a method of keeping used of a house or other asset with capital worthwhile also receiving a lump payment or a constant stream of income from the home’s worth.
The ‘catch’ is that the equity source must be paid back at some point in the future, generally when the homeowner passes away.
What People Say
Live Life Your Way
Top Equity Release Articles
Working Out The Exact Cost Of Equity Release Just as a regular mortgage has costs related to initiation and maintenance, so does equity release. If you’re considering all your available
Avoid becoming a fraud statistic by using a trusted equity release plan provider! Over 16,500 UK retirees released equity from their homes in 2021. If you’re looking to join them,
The question you need to ask yourself is this: am I struggling to find the extra cash? Another good question is: how old am I? If you’re older than 55
Let’s look at some alternatives to releasing equity: Have You Thought About Selling Your Assets? If you have other assets, you could always sell some of them or all of
You’ll probably agree when I say… If you’re a homeowner, you’re a lucky retiree nowadays. Why? Well, because property prices have increased dramatically, and being a homeowner gives you excellent
What Would You Like Help With?
Save Money & Get the Best Equity Release Deal Now
Most people are using equity release as a means of retaining the use of their house while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income. Get matched with an expert and check your eligibility for equity release options.
Use our free equity release calculator & see how much you can release today.