BBC Equity Release (Oct 2021)
BBC Lifetime Mortgage Review
Are You Considering Learning About Equity Release from the BBC? What are the Pros & Cons? What are the Costs? Discover If the BBC Covers Lifetime Mortgage Schemes.
Before You Start Reading...
Let's See How Much You Can Release 👇
BBC Equity Release Review
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release provider with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is BBC equity release the best?
What’s Equity Release?
Equity release is the use of financial arrangements that provide the owner of a house or other property with funds derived from the value of the property while enabling them to continue using it.
Learn More: What Is Equity Release?
How Does Equity Release Work?
Simply put, an equity release is a UK product that allows you to unlock the cash tied into your home, with no payments required in your lifetime. Instead, the loan, plus interest, is repaid from the sale of your home when you pass away or move into permanent care.
Learn More: How Does Equity Release Work?
Equity Release Types
There are two equity release options available to you.
- Lifetime mortgage: is a mortgage secured on your property (provided it’s your main residence), while retaining ownership.
- Home reversion: is where you sell part or all of your home to a home reversion provider in return for a lump sum or regular payments. You have the right to continue living in the property until you die, but you have to agree to maintain and insure it.
Keep Reading to Learn:
As experts in the later life mortage and equity release fields (we’ve reviewed over 250 schemes!), we’ve checked the market, reviewed all the top equity release service providers and narrowed it down to who’s the best.
Are You READY to Find Out?
Are You Looking for the BBC Equity Release Calculator?
Before you consider using the BBC equity release calculator, we want you to know that we'll probably be able to find you a better rate and that means a great saving!
How Much Can You Release?
Use the INSTANT FREE Equity Release Calculator 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 10 seconds
Why Should You Get a FREE Quote?
About the Scheme Providers We Compare
Equity Release Uses - What Can You Spend the Money On?
Discover More About BBC.
Every day, the BBC creates distinctive, world-class programmes and content that informs, educates, and entertains millions of people in the United Kingdom and around the world.
They do so in the following areas:
- A television portfolio that includes the most-watched channel in the UK, BBC One, the first online-only youth service, BBC Three, and their multi-award-winning children’s channels, as well as national and regional television programmes and services across England. Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales are all part of the United Kingdom.
- Ten radio networks across the United Kingdom, providing the best live music broadcasting as well as speech radio that informs, educates, and entertains. They also have two national radio services in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, as well as 39 local radio stations across England and the Channel Islands, providing a valuable and unique service to listeners all over the United Kingdom.
- BBC News, Sport, Weather, CBBC and CBeebies, iPlayer and BBC Sounds, BBC Red Button, and their vast archive are among their digital services.
- BBC World Service broadcasts in more than 40 languages on television, radio, and online.
- The BBC is primarily funded by the licence fee paid by UK households, as it was established by the Royal Charter. It is their responsibility to carry out their mission and promote Public Purposes.
- Their commercial operations, which include BBC Studios, the BBC’s award-winning production company and a world-class distributor, generate additional revenue to fund new programming and services for UK audiences.
Common Questions About BBC & Lifetime Mortgages
PS – If you’re anything like us, you skipped to the end anyway.
So here’s the scoop – our intention is to help you by finding the best lifetime mortgage so that you can spend the money on something that you really want to, rather than on a high tax bill.
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the EveryInvestor advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. EveryInvestor may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.
You may also like