Zotefoams PLC (ZTF)
Zotefoams PLC is incorporated on May 14, 1992 in Great Britain. The Company is engaged in manufacturing of closed cell cross-linked polyolefin foams using a unique, environmentally friendly, clean, non-contaminating, nitrogen expansion process. The Company's activities are categorized into Polyolefins: these foams are made from olefinic homopolymer and copolymer resin. The common resin used is polyethylene. Included in this segment are microZOTE foams made using polyolefin resins; High-Performance Products ('HPP'): these foams exhibit high-performance on certain key properties, such as improved chemical, flammability or temperature performance, due to the resins on which they are based. Turnover in the segment is currently mainly derived from its ZOTEK F foams and T-Tubes insulation both made from PVDF fluoropolymer. Other products either commercially launched or being assessed in development include foams made from polyamide (nylon) and Pebax from Arkema; and MuCell Extrusion LLC ('MEL'): licenses microcellular foam technology and sells related machinery. Its products include Azote, Zotek, MicroZote, T-Tube, Conversion and PebaxFoam. The Company offers AZOTE, a polyolefin foam product under the brand names of PLASTAZOTE, EVAZOTE, and SUPAZOTE; ZOTEK F, a range of lightweight closed cell foams based on the Kynar fluoropolymer; and ZOTEK N, a lightweight closed cell foam based on the engineering thermoplastic polyamide. Its products are used in markets, including sports and leisure, packaging, transport, healthcare, toys, building, marine, military, construction, conservation, personal protection, automotive, aviation and aerospace, and footwear. The group has operations in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, and in other part of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.