Zenith Bank PLC (ZENB)
Zenith Bank PLC was incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act as a private limited liability company on 30 May,1990. It was granted a banking licence in June 1990, to carry on the business of commercial banking and commenced business on 16 June 1990. The Bank was converted into a Public Limited Liability Company on 20 May 2004. The Bank's shares were listed on the 21 October 2004 on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The principal activity of the Bank is the provision of banking and other financial services to corporate and individual customers. Such services include granting of loans and advances, corporate finance and money market activities. Its segments include Corporate, Retail Banking and pension custodial services - Nigeria- This segment provides a broad range of banking and pension custodial services to a diverse group of corporations, financial institutions, investment funds, governments and individuals. Treasury and Investment Management - Nigeria- Provision of investment advisory, financial planning services and investment product offerings (primarily through separately managed accounts such as mutual funds and private investment funds) to a diverse group of institutions and individuals. It also includes brokerage services, financing services and securities lending services to institutional clients, including mutual funds, pension funds and to high-net-worth individuals. Insurance - Nigeria- The Company's insurance operations in Nigeria write substantially all lines of insurance other than title insurance while itslife and health insurance operations offer a broad line of individual and group life, annuity and accident and health policies. Outside Nigeria Banking - Africa and Europe-These segments provide a broad range of banking services to a diverse group of corporations, financial institutions, investment funds, governments and individuals outside Nigeria. The reportable segments covers banking operations in other parts
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.