Zamano PLC (ZMNO)
Zamano PLC was incorporated in in 2000. It is engaged in the provision of mobile data services and technology in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Australia, South Africa and Spain. It has two reportable segments in which it facilitates communication and interaction between businesses and consumers on mobile phones through value-added mobile applications. It also develops, promotes and distributes mobile content and interactive services directly to consumers. The Company also provides mobile marketing solutions, such as keywords and shortcodes, mobile site builder, alerts services, mobile video platform, and SMS gateway services. The Company offers mobile messaging and consultancy services; and digital environment to mobile devices...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.