Yapi Ve Kredi Bankasi AS (YKBD)
Yapi Ve Kredi Bankasi AS was establishment September 9, 1944. It is a private commercial bank. The Company's branch network consists of 949 branches covering all regions of Turkey. The Company's Alternative Delivery Channels (ADCs) comprise of 3,000 ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking, two award winning call centres and 456 thousand POS terminals. The Company's business model consists of three segments: Retail Banking (including Individual, SME and Card Payment Systems), Corporate & Commercial Banking, and Private Banking & Wealth Mangement. Its products and services includes: Working Accounts, Mortgages, Working Premises Loans, Home Equity Loans, General Purpose Loans, Individual Flexible Account, Auto Loan, Product Bundles, Deposits, Life insurance, Property and Casualty insurance, Health insurance, Private Pensions, Scrap Gold Collection, Kartopu -??lkpara, FordFinans, Safety Deposit Box, Bill Payments, Regular Payments, Rent Payments, University Payment. The Company's operations are supported by domestic subsidiaries in asset management, brokerage, leasing and factoring as well as banking subsidiaries in the Netherlands, Russia and Azerbaijan...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.