Xchanging PLC (XCH)
Xchanging PLC is incorporated on May 16, 2005. The Company is a business process, procurement and technology services provider. The Company acts as the holding company for the Group. The Company operates in three segments namely g Business Processing Services, Technology, and Procurement. Business Processing Services has two components, insurance services and financial services. Insurance services provides technology infrastructure and managed services for processing policies and premiums as well as handling claims, to the insurance market. It includes the workers' compensation claims processing services business in Australia. Financial services provide securities processing, investment account administration and fund administration in Germany, Italy and India for financial institutions. Technology Services provides technology infrastructure management services, insurance software and application management services to various customers. Procurement Services provides human resources services to a range of customers...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.