WPP PLC (WPP)
WPP PLC is incorporated on October 25, 2012. The Company is a communications services organization offering national and multinational clients a communications services. It operates in four reportable segments namely Advertising and Media Investment Management; Consumer Insight; Public Relations & Public Affairs; and Branding & Identity, Healthcare and Specialist Communications. The Company operates the advertising networks Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, JWT, Y&R, Grey, Bates CHI&Partners and the United Network, as well as Media Investment Management companies such as MediaCom, MEC, Mindshare, Maxus and tenthavenue. Its other segments are Consumer Insight, where operations are conducted through Kantar; Public Relations & Public Affairs, where it operate through well-known companies such as Burson-Marsteller, Cohn & Wolfe, Hill+Knowlton Strategies and Ogilvy Public Relations; and Branding & Identity, Healthcare and Specialist Communications, where operations are conducted by B to D Group, ghg, Wunderman, Sudler & Hennessey, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, Geometry Global, Xaxis, POSSIBLE, AKQA and other companies. The Company has operations in the UK, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Australia, US, and Asia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.