William Hill PLC (WMH)
William Hill PLC was incorporated in May 8, 2001. The Company is engaged in the business of providing sports betting and gaming opportunities. The Company's activities include the operation of licensed betting offices and the provision of telephone and internet betting and online casino and poker services. Its segments include Retail, Online, Telephone and Other. The Retail distribution channel comprises all activity undertaken in LBOs including gaming machines. The Online segment comprises all activity undertaken online, including online sports betting, online casino, online poker sites and other online gaming products. The Telephones segment comprises the Group' s telephone betting services. The US segment comprises betting activity undertaken in the USA. The Australia segment comprises online and telephone sports betting under the Centrebet, Sportingbet and tomwaterhouse.com brands in Australia. Other activities include on-course betting and greyhound stadia operations. The Company operates in UK, Australia, US, Italy and spain...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.