Westside Investments PLC (WST)
Westside Investments PLC was incorporated on November 19, 1999. It operates as an investment company. The Company invests in or acquires early stage companies operating in the sectors of sport, technology and general investment. The Company invests in shell companies used to make substantial acquisitions with the view to obtaining a public quotation for the shell; and is involved in the sports and leisure activities. Its trading subsidiaries include Reverse Take-Over Investments Plc, Football Partners Limited and Sport in Schools Limited. Reverse Take-Over Investments Plc specializes in shell companies, which are used to make acquisitions with the view to obtaining a public quotation for the shell. Football Partners Limited carries on the business of running small-sided football leagues and Sport in Schools Limited provides sports coaching in schools...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.