Vp PLC (VP.)
Vp PLC was incorporated on May 5, 1950. The Company is engaged in equipment rental and associated services conducted in the United Kingdom and Europe. Its segments include Groundforce, UK Forks, Airpac Bukom, Torrent Trackside, TPA, and Hire Station. Groundforce provides excavation support, piling, pipe stoppers, air pressure testing, pumps, trenchless technology, and temporary bridges. The division operates throughout the UK and Ireland and also in mainland Europe, out of its operational hubs in Germany. Hire Station provides small tools, climate, lifting, safety, survey and pressfitting equipment to industry, construction and homeowners throughout the UK. Torrent Trackside supplies rail infrastructure portable plant and related trackside services to Network Rail, London Underground and their appointed track renewal and project contractors. UK Forks provides telescopic handlers and associated equipment. Airpac Bukom Oilfield Services provides compressed air and steam generation services. The business supports industry segments as diverse as well testing, offshore fabric maintenance, pipeline dewatering, product transfer, underbalanced drilling, cuttings transportation and geothermal energy in oil provinces across the globe. Its service facilities are located in the UK, Singapore, Australia, U.A.E. and Latin America. TPA Portable Roadways operates in the UK and Germany. TPA provides equipment rental and installation of portable roadways, walkways and stairways, to customers in the outdoor events, transmission, construction and utilities markets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.