Volex PLC (VLX)
Volex PLC was incorporated on September 9, 1919. The Company is a supplier of power and data cabling solutions servicing various markets including consumer electronics, telecommunications, datacentres, medical equipment and the automotive industry. The Company operates in two divisions namely Power division and data division. The Power division designs and manufactures power cords that are sold to the manufacturers of electrical and electronic devices and appliances. Its products are used in laptops, PCs and tablets, printers, TVs, games consoles, power tools, kitchen appliances and vacuum cleaners. The data division designs and manufactures various cables and connectors (ranging from high speed copper cables to complex customised optical cable assemblies) that transfer electronic and optical data. Its products are used in various applications including data networking equipment, data centres, mobile computing devices, medical equipment, vehicle telematics and alternative energy generation. The Group has operations in Asia, Europe, North, South America and UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.