Vmoto Ltd (VMT)
Vmoto Ltd is a scooter designing, manufacturing and distribution group specialising in high quality green electric powered two wheel scooters from its manufacturing facilities in Nanjing, China. The Company has its markets in Asia (China, Indonesia, and Malaysia); Europe ( Germany and Netherlands); North America (USA); South America (Brazil); and other countries. In June 2013, the Company launched the first batch of five new models of electric two wheel vehicles in China. These new models are updated versions of the Company's E-Max classic 80S and 120S electric scooters and newly developed electric two wheel vehicle models. The new models have been developed specifically to target the Chinese market, the design being modern and fashionable and at a reasonable price point. The Company now has a total of 11 models of electric two wheel vehicles and will be developing more models in 2014 to keep up with demand. As announced on 13 August 2013, the Company delivered two trial electric four-wheel street cleaning vehicles for the district Government in Jianye District, Nanjing for trial...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.