Vitesse Media PLC (VIS)
Vitesse Media PLC was incorporated on May 3, 1991. The Company offers digital and social media campaigns, event management and research projects through its list of blue-chip and advisory customers, utilizing its business and investment assets such as web sites, apps, events and other publications. The Company operates through four business divisions: - SME/Business, Investment, Technology and Events. The SME/Business division comprises the Company's products for entrepreneurs and small businesses such as SmallBusiness.co.uk and GtrowthBusiness.co.uk offering advertising, research and sponsorship of special digital projects. The Investment division offers monthly titles for high net-worth investors, What Investment and Growth Company Investor, and their associated websites with revenues from subscription, advertising and sponsorship both for print and online and research and royalties. The Technology division comprises the Information Age website, app and print magazine, along with research reports, sponsored projects and events. The Events division works closely with the Sme/Business and Investment divisions, organizing and monetizing events associated with the Company's flagship brands such as GrowthBusiness.co.uk and Growth Company Investor. It also operates an events management business, running events for its clients...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.