Vitec Group (The) PLC (VTC)
Vitec Group (The) PLC serves customers in the Broadcast & Video, Photographic and Military, Aerospace and Government markets. The Company is organised in three divisions: Videocom, Imaging and Services. Videocom designs and distributes systems and products used in broadcasting and live entertainment, film and video production and MAG. Imaging designs, manufactures and distributes equipment and accessories for photography and video. Services provides equipment rental, workflow design and technical support to TV production teams and film crews. The Company designs, manufactures and distributes quality branded products and services that enables end users to capture exceptional images. Its products primarily attach to or support a camera including film, broadcast and photographic applications. The Company's customers are primarily broadcasters, production companies, systems integrators, distributors, retailers and government agencies. The end users are typically camera operators, broadcast cameramen, photographers or government employees. The Company manufactures and distributes its products and services from its facilities in 12 countries. Its products and services are sold in over 100 countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.