Verona Pharma PLC (VRP)
Verona Pharma PLC was incorporated on February 24, 2005. On 18 September 2006 the Company acquired all the shares of Rhinopharma Ltd and changed its name to Verona Pharma PLC. The Company is a development stage company, engaged in novel, first-in-class drugs for patients suffering from respiratory diseases with high unmet medical need; products for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and cough. The Company has three main products: RPL554, VRP700 and NAIPs. RPL554 and VRP700 are in the clinical phase, RPL554 has successfully completed Phase I and II trials, VRP700 has successfully completed a Phase II trial, and NAIPs is in the basic research phase. RPL554 is a dual phosphodiesterase 3 and 4 inhibitor selected for clinical development and is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with chronic respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma. The Company operates in United Kingdom and Canada...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.