Verizon Communications Inc (VZC)
Verizon Communications Inc., a Delaware corporation was incorporated in 1983. The Company is a provider of communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies with a presence in over 150 countries around the world. Its two reportable segments are Wireless and Wireline. The Wireless segment primarily comprised of Cellco Partnership doing business as Wireless. The Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data products and services across the United States. The Company offers voice and data services on a postpaid and prepaid basis. Postpaid customers represent individual lines of service for which a customer is billed and pays in advance a monthly access charge in return for a monthly voice and/or data service allowance, and use of any services beyond the allowance is billed in arrears. Prepaid service enables individuals to obtain wireless data and voice services without a long-term contract or credit verification by paying in advance. The Company offers a variety of Wireless-branded data services and applications, such as: Internet access via its smartphones and basic phones; Mobile Broadband service; Messaging services; Consumer-focused multimedia offerings; Business-focused offerings; Location-based service; and Global Data services. The Company offers a variety of plans for voice services and features with competitive pricing tailored to meet the needs of customers seeking individual lines of service, as well as those family or business customers with multiple-line accounts. The Company offers several categories of wireless devices, including smartphones and basic phones, as well as tablets and other Internet access devices. The Wireline segment provides customers with voice service including long distance, broadband video and data, IP network services, network access and other services. The Company provides these products and services to consumers and small businesses in the United States, as
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.