UTV Media PLC (UTV)
UTV Media PLC was incorporated on June 7, 2007. The Company is a media company. The Company operates in four principal areas of activity - radio in GB, radio in Ireland, commercial television and new media. The Company's portfolio of local radio stations in GB provides entertainment, news and music with a focus on delivering an essential source of information for local communities. talkSPORT is the flagship brand for the Radio GB division. Radio Ireland stations provide locally focused content which is attractive to the target audience in their respective areas. UTV is an iconic brand across the island of Ireland. It provides with regional programming especially news and current affairs, reflecting the communities. The Group operates its television and radio businesses under licenses regulated by Ofcom and the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.