Utilico Investments Ltd (UTL)
Utilico Investments Ltd was incorporated under the name Utilico Limited on January 17, 2007 in Bermuda. On January 18, 2011 Utilico Limited changed its name to Utilico Investments Limited. It is a closed-end investment company. The Company's investment objective is to maximize shareholder returns by identifying and investing in investments where the underlying value is not reflected in the market price. The Company has the flexibility to invest in shares, bonds, convertibles and other types of securities, including noninvestment grade bonds and to invest in unlisted securities. The Company may also use derivative instruments such as American Depositary Receipts, promissory notes, foreign currency hedges, interest rate hedges, contracts for difference, financial futures, call and put options and warrants and similar instruments for investment purposes and efficient portfolio management , including protecting the Company's portfolio and balance sheet from major corrections and reducing, transferring or eliminating investment risks in its investments...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.