Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC (ULE)
Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC is incorporated on June 25, 1993. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, development and manufacture of electronic systems for the international defence, aerospace markets. Its three operating segments are Aircraft & Vehicle Systems, Information & Power Systems, and Tactical & Sonar Systems. In Aircraft & Vehicle Systems segment, the group specializes in high integrity real-time control systems for aircraft and vehicle applications. These include airframe and engine ice protection, power distribution and control equipment and noise and vibration cancellation systems. The Group also supplies advanced human-machine interfaces and systems, includes those to control unmanned ground and air vehicles. The Information & Power Systems segment supplies advanced command and control systems for battlespace visualization, air defence and naval combat management. The group provides perimeter security solutions for critical infrastructure, crisis response planning and management software and secured networks. The group is a supplier of airport and airline management and information systems. In Tactical & Sonar Systems segment, the group supplies advanced high capacity communication systems and tactical surveillance equipment to support network enabled warfare. Specialist areas include data links, encryption for information assurance and electronic warfare. The Company also supplies acoustic systems, equipment and products to meet the challenges of the underwater battlespace, which include advanced sonar, anti-submarine warfare and torpedo defence systems. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and internationally...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.