UK Mail Group PLC (UKM)
UK Mail Group PLC is engaged in the provision of express collection and delivery services for parcels, mail and palletised goods. Its operating segments consist of Parcel, Mail, Pallets, and Courier Services. Parcels division offers primarily next day business-to-business, business-to-consumer and international collection and delivery services. Parcel division operates through an extensive national network of 50 UK sites using 2,600 vehicles. Mail division provides a competitive postal service throughout the UK, collecting up to seventeen million mail items a day, including some of the UK's mailers. As well as providing a two-day time-definite delivery service UK Mail also offers a range of other value added services for its customers and continues to launch new services. Pallets business provides nationwide palletised goods delivery service. Courier Services division offer a range of fulfilment services, including ad hoc, contract and international courier, logistics and technical courier solutions such as delivery swap-out and high value installation services. The Courier network also provides the 'istore' service. This involves the local storage of parts and components for which service engineers need easy access tocomplete timely service jobs. The Company manages its business segments on a national basis, with all its operations in the UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.