Tyman PLC (TYMN)
Tyman PLC was incorporated on April, 1993. On February 1, 2013, the Company changed its name from Lupus Capital plc to Tyman PLC. The Company is a supplier of building products to the door and window industry. Its building product solutions include weatherproof seals, compact balances and reinforcers, and full suite of window and door hardware. Its operations are divided into three product segments: Amesbury, grouphomesafe and Schlegel International. The Company's North American Building Products division operates as Amesbury. Amesbury manufactures door and window seals with brands such as Foam-Tite and Schlegel's Q-LON. In addition, it manufactures custom thermoplastic extrusions and multi-durometer profiles. It also manufactures block and tackle and constant force window balance for single and double hung windows. The Company's UK Building Products division operates as grouphomesafe. Grouphomesafe designs, develops, manufactures and distributes solutions to improve performance and enhance protection and security for the residential building and home improvement markets. It provides products and solutions including window and door locks and hardware, specialist uPVC profiles and products, sash window renovation and weatherseal products. The Company's International Building Products division operates as Schlegel International in a number of countries, with manufacturing sites in Germany, Spain, Belgium and Australia, and numerous distribution and sourcing operations. It provides products including brushes, static control devices for copiers and printers, specialty automotive products such as sunroof seals and truck spray suppressants, tractor seat trim and sway bar bushes...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.