Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS (TPRD)
Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS was established on 16 November 1983. The Company is mainly engaged in the following fields: to provide and refine crude oil, to import and export petroleum products when necessary, and to establish and operate domestic and foreign refineries for this purpose; to establish and operate factories and facilities in petrochemical and other related industries; to provide the necessary raw and supplementary materials and process, produce or trade these materials in order to obtain petrochemical and other related products; to package the products produced during various phases of production and to establish a packaging industry for this purpose; to evaluate and/or to sell waste, by products and substandard products, to establish and operate the necessary facilities for the destruction of the waste products; to establish and operate facilities and plants related with all kinds of energy and energy related industries within the framework of the laws and regulations. To obtain, use and trade all kinds of equipment, materials and chemical substances for this purpose; to purchase, sell, import, export, store, market and distribute all kinds of petroleum products, LPG and natural gas; to establish, operate and transfer retail stations and maintenance facilities, to take over, rent, give distributorship in order to provide the retail sales of these products, to provide transportation services with its own vehicles or leased vehicles, to establish marketing and distributing companies or similar partnerships with legal entities or real persons or to acquire, transfer or sell the shares of partnerships, when necessary. The company's business segments have been identified as refining...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.