Turkiye Is Bankasi AS (TIBD)
Turkiye Is Bankasi AS was incorporated on August 26, 1924. It comprises of private, retail, commercial and corporate banking, money market and securities market operations, as well as activities related to international banking services. Its operations are classified as corporate, commercial, retail and private banking, as well as treasury/investment banking. Services to the large corporations, SMEs and other trading companies are provided through various financial media within the course of the corporate and commercial operations. Services such as project financing, operating and investment loans, deposit and cash management, credit cards, cheques and bills, foreign trade transactions and financing, letter of guarantee, letter of credit, forfeiting, foreign currency trading, bill collections, payrolls, investment accounts, tax collections and other banking services are provided for the aforementioned customer segments. Retail banking services are comprised of individuals needs such as deposits, consumer loans, overdraft accounts, credit cards, bill collections, remittances, foreign currency trading, safe-deposit boxes, insurance, tax collections, investment accounts and by other banking services. Private banking category, are comprised of any kind of financial and cash management related services are provided for individuals within the high-income segment. Treasury transactions are comprised of medium and long term funding tools such as securities trading, money market transactions, spot and forward TL and foreign currency trading, and derivative transactions such as forwards, swaps, futures and options, as well as syndications and securitizations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.