Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGBD)
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS was established on 11 April, 1946. The Company operates as a private bank in Istanbul. The Company is an integrated financial services group operating in every segment of the banking sector including corporate, commercial, SME, payment systems, retail, private and investment banking together with its subsidiaries in pension and life insurance, leasing, factoring, brokerage, and asset management besides international subsidiaries in the Netherlands, Russia and Romania. The Company provides banking services through 990 domestic branches, eight foreign branches and three representative offices abroad. The Company provides service packages to its corporate, commercial and retail customers including deposit, loans, foreign trade transactions, investment products, cash management, leasing, factoring, insurance, credit cards, and other banking products. The banking products served to customers are; custody services, time and demand deposits, accumulating deposit accounts, repos, overdraft facilities, spot loans, foreign currency indexed loans, consumer loans, automobile and housing loans, working capital loans, discounted bills, gold loans, foreign currency loans, eximbank loans, pre-export loans, ECA covered financing, letters of guarantee, letters of credit, export factoring, and acceptance credit. Additionally, the company provides banking services to enterprises and their employees working in retail and service sectors through product packages including overdraft accounts, POS machines, credit cards, cheque books, Turkish Lira and foreign currency deposits, investment accounts, internet banking and call-center, debit cards and bill payment modules...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.