Tullow Oil PLC (TLW)
Tullow Oil PLC was incorporated on 4 February 2000 and domiciled in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act 2006. The Company is an independent oil and gas, exploration and production group. The Company is engaged in finding oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins, combined with selective development and high-margin production to fund its exploration-led strategy. Its portfolio of 150 licences spans 24 countries and is organised into three regions. The West & North Africa region contributes to production, providing valuable cash flow to fund the Company's exploration and development activity. Its area remains prospective, with exploration campaigns ongoing in the region. The Company considers its South and East Africa region to have potential for exploration. The Company has made seven consecutive discoveries in the South Lokichar basin in Kenya and is considering development options for discovered resources in both Uganda and Kenya. The Company's s Europe, South America & Asia region consists of some of the Company's mature producing assets and areas of frontier exploration. In 2013, the Company announced the sale of its mature Asia gas businesses to allow it to focus on exploring for light oil...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.