TT electronics PLC (TTG)
TT electronics PLC was incorporated on January 16, 1906. The Company is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of electronic component and sensor technology for the defense, aerospace, medical, transportation, energy and industrial electronics markets. It is also engaged in the design and delivery of electronic components and systems. The Company's operating segments are Sensing and Contro, Components & Integrated Manufacturing Services. The Sensing and Control segment provides integrated and intelligent solutions meeting customer requirements comprising sensors which convert physical variables into electronic signals and controls that process input from the sensor and instruct systems. The Components segment provides specialist resistive and magnetic components and microcircuits, connectors and interconnection systems. Integrated Manufacturing Services segment provides electronics manufacturing capability with logistics and integrated solutions. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, Asia and Central & South America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.