Trinity Mirror PLC (TNI)
Trinity Mirror PLC is incorporated in United Kingdom on November 11, 1904.The Company is a publisher with a portfolio of media brands providing news, entertainment, information and services to consumers and connecting advertisers with national, regional and local audiences. Its operating segments are Publishing, Printing, and Specialist Digital. The Publishing division includes all of its newspapers and associated digital publishing. It publishes paid for national titles and paid for and free regional titles and operates a portfolio of related digital products. Key brands include the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror, the Sunday People, the Daily Record, the Sunday Mail, the Liverpool Echo, the Manchester Evening News, the Evening Chronicle and the Birmingham Mail. The Printing division provides printing services to the Publishing division and to third parties. The division is the provider of newspaper printing services to third parties and operates nine print sites with 26 full colour presses. The Specialist Digital division includes its digital classified verticals and digital marketing services businesses. In recruitment, the portfolio includes specialist job sites such as GAAPweb, totallylegal, SecsintheCity and PlanetRecruit and in property it operates the SmartNewHomes and email4property websites. The Company's operations are located in the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.