Trinity Exploration & Production PLC (TRIN)
Trinity Exploration & Production PLC previously Bayfield Energy Holdings PLC was incorporated and registered in England and Wales on February 21, 2011. On February 14, 2013, Bayfield was acquired by Trinity Exploration & Production (UK) Limited (TEPL), a company incorporated in Scotland, through a reverse acquisition. On the 14 February 2013, the enlarged group was re-admitted to trading on AIM and Bayfield changed its name to Trinity Exploration & Production plc. The Company along with its subsidiaries is involved in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas reserves in Trinidad and South Africa. The Company's portfolio includes current production, significant near-term production growth opportunities from low risk developments and multiple exploration prospects with the potential to deliver meaningful reserves growth. The Company operates eleven licences in Trinidad with assets onshore and offshore the East and West Coast. Its Onshore includes; Fyzabad-2, Guapo-1, Tabaquite, WD-2, WD-5/6, WD-13, WD-14, and WD-16; its Offshore West Coast includes; Brighton Marine and Pt Ligoure / Guapo / Brighton Outer (PGB); and its Offshore East Coast includes; Galeota...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.