Transense Technologies PLC (TRT)
Transense Technologies PLC was incorporated on February 02, 1985. The Company provides sensor systems for the transportation and industrial markets. The Company develops non-contact battery less sensors and their electronic interrogation systems for measuring pressure, temperature and torque in automotive applications and extending that to various, non-automotive, industrial applications with regards the electronic interrogation, tyre management solutions for the truck and OTR markets, by developing, manufacturing and selling of specialist tyre probes and TPMS monitoring solutions and associated technologies, and provision of electrical switchgear management, among others. The Company offers Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), wireless, battery-less, patent-protected sensor systems. The Company's SAWsense torque sensors are also being used in the wind turbine monitoring industry. The Company's geographical segment includes North America, United Kingdom and Europe. The Company operates in 3 divisions: Translogik - Tyre Management Solutions for the mining, commercial vehicle and passenger car markets. Products for remotely monitoring tyre temperatures, pressures, tread depths and a variety of other key parameters to extend the life of tyres, reduce fuel costs and improve safety; IntelliSAW - Continuous, wireless, critical asset monitoring systems for the power transmission, power distribution, and industrial markets. Leveraging Transense's SAW technology to provide real-time temperature monitoring for electrical switchgear and various other and SAWSense - is the new trading division focused on commercialising the Company's torque, temperature and pressure sensors. Supporting longer-term development projects with existing partners as well as in other new areas of opportunity, both in the automotive and non-automotive fields...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.