Total SA (TTA)
Total SA was incorporated in France on 28 March 1924. The Company is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company is engaged upstream operations such as oil and gas exploration, development and production, LNG; and downstream operations such as refining, marketing and the trading and shipping of crude oil and petroleum products. The Company's business segment includes upstream, refining and chemicals and marketing and services. Its upstream segment includes exploration and production of gas and power. The Company has exploration and production activities in more than fifty countries and produces oil and gas in approximately thirty countries. Gas and Power activities are conducted downstream from production related to natural gas and LNG. The refining and chemicals segment includes refining, petrochemicals, fertilizers and specialty chemicals businesses. The petrochemicals business includes base petrochemicals and polymer derivatives. The specialty chemicals business includes elastomer processing, adhesives and electroplating chemistry. The Company's marketing and services segment is engaged in selling of products produced from its refineries and other facilities. It markets specialty products such as lubricants, LPG, jet fuel, special fluids, bitumen, heavy fuels and marine fuels, in approximately 150 countries. The Company is subject to stringent environmental, health and safety laws in different jurisdictions around the world...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.