Total Produce PLC (TOT)
Total Produce PLC is a fresh produce distributor in Europe. The Company's business activities are growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distribution of hundreds of lines of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers. The Company operates in five business segments: Eurozone Fresh Produce, Northern Europe Fresh Produce, UK Fresh Produce, International Fresh Produce, and Healthfoods and Consumer Products Distribution. The Eurozone Fresh Produce segment is an aggregation of operating segments in the Eurozone involved in the procurement, marketing and distribution of fresh produce. The Northern Europe Fresh Produce segment is involved in the procurement, marketing and distribution of fresh produce in Northern Europe. The UK Fresh Produce segment is involved in the procurement, marketing and distribution of fresh produce in the United Kingdom. The International Fresh Produce segment is an aggregation of operating segments outside of Europe involved in the procurement, marketing and distribution of fresh produce. The Healthfoods and Consumer Products Distribution segment is a full service marketing and distribution partner to the healthfoods, pharmacy, grocery and domestic consumer products sectors segment distributes to retail and wholesale outlets in Ireland and in the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.