Thorntons PLC (THT)
Thorntons PLC was incorporated in United Kingdom on May 13, 1921. The Company is engaged in manufacturing, retailing and distribution of confectionery and other sweet foods. The Company operates in two segments including Retail, and FMCG. The Retail segment includes company's own stores, franchise and consumer direct. The FMCG segment includes the UK commercial and international trading channels and manufacturing operations. It offers milk, white, dark, and hot chocolates; boxed choclates, choclate bars; chocolate truffles, special toffees, fudges, sweets as well as wedding and party products, personalised gifts, flowers, and hampers. The Company has approximately 260 Own Stores and Cafes across the UK and Ireland...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.