Tex Holdings PLC (TXH)
Tex Holdings PLC was incorporated on March 8, 1946. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and supply of proprietary piling equipment, engineering products, plastic injection moulding and tooling procurement and boards and panels. The Company is currently organized into three divisions: Engineering, Plastics, and Boards & Panels. The Engineering division is engaged in designing and manufacturing proprietary range of piling and dynamic compaction equipment for the ground engineering sector, manufacture and sale of Trojan Asphalt Mixers, road surfacing and associated equipment and spares, Mobility Scooter Stores, Allied Kiosks and Enclosures, Industrial Gas Burners, Springwood white lining equipment, marketing and distribution of Fibertex Geotextiles, Marine diesel engine and governor rebuilding, parts supply and technical support, design, manufacture and installation of air traffic control rooms and radio frequency blocking glazing and design and manufacture of specialist engineering equipment for the in-situ production of battery cast concrete building panels. The Plastic division is engaged in precision injection molding, assembly and finishing services. The Boards & Panels division manufactures and sells boards and panels...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.