Telecity Group PLC (TCY)
Telecity Group PLC was incorporated October 26, 2005. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides network independent data centers that offer colocation and related data centre services in Europe. The Company has 38 operational data centres in key internet hub cities across Europe. The data centres provide secure and connected environments for the IT and telecoms equipment that powers the digital economy. The Company offers hosting services; support services; information technology infrastructure design and consulting services; network services. Connectivity companies are telecoms operators which use the Company's data centres to connect to internet exchanges, each other and their end customers, such as internet content companies. System integrators ('SI') use the Company's data centres to host their customers' mission-critical IT infrastructure...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.