Ted Baker PLC (TED)
Ted Baker PLC was incorporated on 23 June 1997. The Company is a lifestyle brand. It has 110 stores & outlets & 252 concessions in a total of 24 countries. It operates through three distribution channels: retail, which includes e-commerce; wholesale; and licensing, which includes territorial and product licenses. The Company distributes its products through its own and licensed retail outlets, leading department stores and selected independent stores in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia. It offers a range of collections including: Menswear; Womenswear; Global; Phormal; Endurance; Born by Ted Baker; Accessories; Lingerie and Sleepwear; Childrenswear; Fragrance and Skinwear; Footwear; Neckwear; Eyewear; and Watches. The Company operates stores and concessions across the UK, continental Europe, North America and Asia and an e-commerce business based in the UK, primarily serving the UK and Europe, with a separate transactional website dedicated to the Americas and e-commerce businesses with some of its concession partners. It operates a wholesale business in the UK serving countries across the world, particularly in Europe, and a wholesale business in the US. Its territorial licenses cover the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia, through which it operates licensed retail stores and, in some territories, wholesale operations. Its product licenses cover lingerie and sleepwear, fragrance, watches, footwear, eyewear, suiting, neckwear, skin wear, and childrenswear...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.