TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC (TALK)
TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC was incorporated on 15 December 2009. The Company is the provider of fixed line broadband and voice telephony services to consumers and business users. It serves four million residential and business customers under the TalkTalk and TalkTalk Business brands. The Company relies upon a number of wholesale products from Openreach to be able to offer services to its customers. The Company operates an extensive all-IP Next Generation Network covering homes with advanced, proprietary equipment located in over 3,000 exchanges. It use this advanced network to provide its customers with a range of clear, consistent value for money broadband, voice and associated services. Its products include Sky on demand - Sky Movies, Sky Entertainment, Sky Sports; Picturebox - NBC Universal - new Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) service; and new linear channels such as JSTV and Kyknet -Thema International, Sony Entertainment TV, Sony Asia TV and Nicktoons...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.