Styles & Wood Group PLC (STY)
Styles & Wood Group PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on 14th November, 2005. The Company and its subsidiaries provide property services to banking, retail, leisure, commercial and public organizations within the UK. Its segments include: Contracting services and Professional Services. Contracting services consist of projects range from minor refresh to comprehensive refurbishment, shell fit-out, acquisition conversion, or complex structural re-configuration and renewable solutions. Professional Services include frameworks, Design and isite. Formal framework agreements with contractors and suppliers create the ideal forum for sharing its practice in planning, procurement and delivery. Design provides outsourced design and development services including architectural services, space planning, retail initiative design and models & standards work. iSite provides clients with technology based property information solutions that store, manage and communicate critical data relating to their property portfolio and associated property activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.