stv Group PLC (STVG)
stv Group PLC is engaged in production and broadcasting of television programmes, internet services and the sale of advertising airtime and space in these media. The Company's broadcasting business incorporates two licences; one for the north of Scotland and one for central Scotland. The Company's segments are Consumer and Productions. Consumer delivers quality content to attract mass audiences which are sold to advertisers to generate revenues. The content is delivered across multiple platforms including digital terrestrial, cable and satellite, online and through connected devices such as games consoles. Production is a player in the UK and international television production industry, with an excellent track record in drama, children's factual and entertainment. STV Productions, together with its sister company, Ginger Productions, has produced programmes for a variety of networks including top quality drama like Taggart and Rebus for ITV1, high profile factual programming for ITV1 and ITV2 including Jack Osbourne - Adrenaline Junkie, and DNA Stories with Lorraine Kelly for Sky Real Lives...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.