Stilo International PLC (STL)
Stilo International PLC provides cloud content conversion and content processing tools and services. The Company's solutions are used by commercial publishers, technology companies and government organisations that need to convert existing document formats into new digital standards for publishing content to the web, CD-ROM and mobile devices. The Company's core technology is OmniMark, a content processing platform used by customers to develop high-performance, SGML/XML content conversion solutions that integrate with complex publishing applications and its users include Boeing, Thomson Publishing, Wolters Kluwer, Embraer and the Japan Patent Office. The Company has also developed Migrate, a cloud content conversion service, based upon OmniMark technology. The Company has operations in Swindon, UK and Ottawa, Canada...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.