Starcom PLC (STAR)
Starcom Plc was incorporated in Jersey on November 28, 2012. It is a technology company engaged in the development of wireless solutions for the remote tracking, monitoring and protection of people, fleets of vehicles, containers and assets and engages in marketing, distribution, research and development of GPS systems. The Company has four main segments: sets, accessory, web and other. The Company currently has three principal products in production - the Helios, a vehicle location and fleet management system, the Watchlock, an award winning high security padlock and electronic alarm monitoring system jointly owned with Mul-T-Lock Technologies Ltd and the Triton, a shipping container tracking system. In addition, the Company has two new products, the Rainbow, a tracking system for children and the elderly and the Kylos, a merchandise tracking system. The Company currently uses distributors to market its products throughout the world...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.