Standard Life PLC (SL.)
Standard Life PLC is incorporated in United Kingdom on June 30, 2005. The Company is a provider of long-term savings and investments. The Company's reportable segments are UK and Europe, Standard Life Investments, Canada and Asia &Emerging Markets. UK and Europe provide a broad range of pensions, protection, savings and investment products to individual and corporate customers in the UK, Germany, Austria and Ireland. Standard Life Investments provides investment products for individuals and institutional customers through a number of different investment vehicles. Investment management services are also provided by Standard Life Investments to the Group's other reportable segments. This segment includes the Group's share of the results of HDFC Asset Management Company Limited. Canada segment provides long-term savings, investment and insurance solutions to individuals and group benefit and retirement plan members. The businesses included in Asia and Emerging Markets offer savings and investment products and comprise wholly owned operations in Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai and investments in joint ventures in India and China...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.