Standard Life European Private Equity Trust PLC (SEP)
Standard Life European Private Equity Trust PLC, incorporated on March 9, 2001, is an investment trust. Its investment objective is to achieve long-term capital gains through holding a diversified portfolio of private equity funds investing predominantly in Europe. The Company invests in the European private equity funds investing in mid to large sized buy-outs, which can be categorised as transactions with enterprise values between k200 million and k2.0 billion. The Company's policy is to maintain a broadly diversified portfolio by country, industry sector, maturity and number of underlying investments. The Company invests only in private equity funds, but occasionally may owns direct private equity investments or quoted securities as a result of distributions in specie from its portfolio of fund investments...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.