Standard Chartered PLC (STAN)
Standard Chartered PLC, incorporated on November 18, 1969 is the holding company for the Group. The Group is engaged in the business of retail and commercial banking and the provision of other financial services. The Group offers banking products and services through its two businesses, Consumer Banking and Wholesale Banking. Consumer Banking offer solutions and services through multiple channels including branches, call centres, award winning online and mobile applications to bring greater convenience and flexibility to the clients and customers. It offers wealth management and crossborder solutions for the more affluent. Wholesale Banking take a relationship approach to business and combine international capabilities with on-the-ground expertise to deliver a superior service to the clients. It provides seamless international service and offers a full suite of products and services to multinational corporations and large businesses with sophisticated cross-border needs...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.