Stagecoach Group PLC (SGC)
Stagecoach Group PLC an International public transport company incoprated in United Kingdom on September 4, 1986. The Company provides & operates public transportation services including bus, coach, train and tram services. It has operations in the UK, continental Europe, United States and Canada; and has four divisions; UK Bus (regional operations), UK Bus (London), North America and UK Rail. The UK Bus (regional operations) Division connects communities approximately more than 100 towns and cities across the UK on bus networks stretching from the Highlands of Scotland to south west England. It includes city bus operations in Liverpool, Newcastle, Hull, Manchester, Oxford, Sheffield, Cambridge and Exeter. It operates a fleet of around 7,100 buses and coaches across a number of regional operating units. In addition to local bus services in towns and cities, it also operates interurban services linking towns within its regional operating company areas. It also runs the budget inter-city coach service, megabus.com. The UK Bus (London) business operates bus services under contract to Transport for London, receiving a fixed fee (subject to adjustment for certain inflation indices) and taking the cost and capital risk. The Company operates 14% of the bus operating mileage contracted by Transport for London to bus operators. The North American Division provides transport services in the United States and Canada. Its businesses include commuter/transit services, inter-city services, tour and charter, sightseeing and school bus operations. Megabus.com, a low cost inter-city coach operator that sells its services principally via the Internet, is the fastest growing part of the North American business. The North America business operates on a commercial basis in a largely deregulated market. It also operates some tendered services for local authorities. The UK Rail's businesses are South West Trains and East Midlands Trains. South West Trains runs approximately 1,700 train se
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.