SQS Software Quality Systems AG (SQS)
SQS Software Quality Systems AG is a provider of software testing and quality management services. It provides unbiased opinions to customers on the software products and projects it is engaged to assess and improve. It offers services designed to support the quality of software and IT systems from initial project definition through the development stage and up to final implementation and, thereafter, in relation to ongoing maintenance. The Company has operations in Germany. The Company's segments include: Managed Services (MS) to meet the demand of clients seeking efficiency in long-term engagements of which a growing share is delivered from nearshore and offshore test centres. This also includes long term engagements for testing standard software package products; Specialist Consultancy Services (SCS) to meet demand of clients seeking transformation and quality in specialized projects and skills like SAP, PLM, Process Consulting and Improvement and Load and Performance Testing as long as these resources are not active in MS project; Regular Regular Testing Services (RTS) to meet the demand of more price conscious clients who tend to be served on a more local basis and are typically contracted for a short term...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.