Sports Direct International PLC (SPD)
Sports Direct International PLC is incorporated in United Kingdom on December 21, 2006. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in retailing, wholesale distribution and sale of sports and leisure clothing, footwear and equipment. The Company operates in three segments; Sports Retail, Premium Lifestyle and Brands. The Company's Sports Retail stores supply a range of competitively priced sports and leisure equipment, clothing, footwear and accessories under a mix of brands. It also provides third-party brands including adidas, Nike, Reebok and Puma and its brands including Dunlop, Slazenger and Lonsdale; and also sells licensed-in brands. It includes the UK and International retail network of sports stores. The Company's Premium Lifestyle provides destination for branded clothing, footwear and accessories; and provides brands including G Star, Diesel & Vero Moda. It includes the premium retail businesses including Republic, Cruise and USC. The Company's Brands division exploits portfolio brands by not only retailing in store, but also via wholesale, licensing and sponsorship. It include Group's portfolio of brands including Everlast, Lonsdale and Dunlop. The Company's Sports Retail operates approximately over 665 stores in the UK and internationally...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.