Spirent Communications PLC (SPT)
Spirent Communications PLC, incorporated on July 16, 1949. The Company has three operating segments: Networks & Applications; Wireless & Service Experience; and Service Assurance. Previously Networks & Applications and Wireless & Service Experience were reported as one segment, Performance Analysis. Its networks and applications solutions put innovation to the test within labs, networks and IT organizations. Its wireless and service experience solutions apply its innovation to functional and performance testing of 4G/LTE and 3G mobile devices, services and infrastructure, and satellite positioning devices, under real-world conditions in the lab prior to commercial launch. Its service assurance solutions allow service providers to diagnose, troubleshoot and determine how to resolve issues with networks and systems within the live network. The Company is engaged in communications test and measurement. It develops hardware and software solutions and test methodologies for the communications industry...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.