Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPX)
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC, incorporated on January 01, 1958, is an industrial engineering group. The Company through its subsidiaries Spirax Sarco and Watson-Marlow offers engineered solutions and peristaltic and niche pumps. The Spirax Sarco provides engineered solutions for the design, maintenance and operation of efficient industrial and commercial steam systems which are used in a wide variety of process industries including foods, beverages and brewing, pharmaceuticals, oil and petrochemicals, fine chemicals, mining and metals processing, plastics and textiles. The Company also provides a range of products, engineered packages and services for space heating, humidification, sterilisation, steam and hot water generation for hospitals, public buildings, academic institutions and commercial buildings. Its products include Boiler Controls & Systems, Flowmetering equipment, Control Systems, Steam Traps, Condensate Pumps & Energy Recovery equipment, Pipeline Ancillaries, Humidification equipment, Compressed Air and Packaged Systems. Watson-Marlow designs and manufactures peristaltic and selective niche pumps and systems. It offers Watson-Marlow accurate low maintenance peristaltic dosing and metering pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry, Watson-Marlow precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, Bredel hose pumps and hose elements, Alitea unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers, Flexicon aseptic liquid filling and capping equipment from standalone units for hand filling through semi-automatic systems and MasoSine gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.